April 2012, K&N; Engineering, Inc., releases a Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for the HARLEY-DAVIDSON® 2011-2012 Blackline and 2008-2011 Cross Bones model air cleaner systems. When you’re looking for increased performance out of your V-Twin Motorcycle, Make your move to a K&N; High-Flow Air Filter!
DESCRIPTION: H/D BLACKLINE/CROSS BONES OE REPLACEMENT HIGH-FLOW AIR FILTER
REPLACES HD PART: OEM # 293-1408
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Designed to lower air-flow restriction & increase performance
- Provides long service intervals and excellent filtration
- Zinc coated top & base plates to withstand corrosion
- Washable, Reusable, Pre-Oiled & Ready for installation
- No Fuel-Management Modifications necessary K&N;’s famous Million-Mile Limited Warranty®
K&N;’s “new” HD-1611 High-Flow Air Filter made for HARLEY-DAVIDSON’s Blackline and Cross Bones intake systems providing low restriction, resulting in increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. The K&N; pleated media provides a large filtration area offering high-flow, long service intervals and excellent filtration. This filter is designed to slide directly into the OE Air Filter Assembly without any fitting or cutting required. The Zinc coated top plates ensures years of filtration without corrosion. Gasket included for OEM fit. K&N; High-Flow filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
- No Fuel-management modifications necessary to obtain increased performance
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Covered by K&N;’s famous Million-Mile Limited Warranty®
KEY PRODUCT LINKS:
K&N; Engineering, Inc.