Anaheim, CA. June 20, 2016 – Take your bike, throw in some hard tail chopper, a touch of ‘32 Ford, and a rebellious attitude, and you have Firebrand’s Rip-Rod slip-ons. Retro style ripple pipe and old school end caps deliver a modern variation on the glory days when guys chopped, channeled and raced whatever they could get their hands on to prove who was coolest.
Rip-Rod slip-ons feature 2 ¼” rippled muffler bodies that match up perfectly to your stock heat shields, and are finished off with hot rod style billet end caps for a clean, narrow look. Internally, 1 ¾” maintenance free spiral louver core baffles deliver that distinct classic sound.
Rip-Rod slip-ons are available as a complete kit for Sportsters, or individually as a universal fitment part. Whether you choose show quality chrome with black ceramic tips or black with gold ceramic tips, you will have the peace of mind knowing you are buying hand crafted, American made parts, built by guys who think riding bikes is the coolest thing anyone can do.
· 2 ¼” rippled muffler bodies
· Billet aluminum hot rod end caps
· Maintenance free, removable baffles
· Chrome, Black and Gold End Cap Kits also available separately
· Sportster versions fit 2004-2013, or 2014 and newer Sportsters (Chrome $359.95, Black $384.95)
· Universal fit part fits 1 ¾” head pipes (sold individually, Chrome $174.95, Black 189.95)
About Firebrand Design, LLC
Firebrand Design, LLC. manufactures and designs innovative products for motorcycles. Their goal is building a place in the industry where passion meets cutting edge, and innovation drives the company. Firebrand products are distributed by Drag Specialties and HardDrive Parts. For more information visit www.firebrandmotorcycle.com