Icon Motosports, the leader in street-based protective motorcycle apparel, features the Alliance Harbinger Helmet. If intimidation is your style, the Alliance Harbinger helmet is for you. The helmet construction starts with an injection-molded polycarbonate shell for strength, ensuring that the Alliance meets or exceeds all world safety and testing standards. Rider comfort was at the top of the list following safety, so the helmet fitted with a twin-channel Supervent system. This consists of strategically-placed intakes, vents, air channels, and exhaust ports designed to keep your head cool. The chin intake routes cool air onto the inner shield to help reduce fogging, while secondary breath exhaust ports located inside the chin bar allows warm air to escape.
Along with the Supervent system ensured to help keep you cool, the quick-change, fog-free pro shield with side plates will keep your eyes on the road ahead. This is accomplished with a three-dimensional shield-molding process that provides true optical clarity not available on typical flat shields. The Alliance provides riders with an abundance of features along with sharp styling.
Additional product specifications are below. The Icon Alliance Harbinger Helmet is available from your local Parts Unlimited dealer. To find a dealer near you or to check out other Icon new products from Icon Motosports, please visit RideIcon.com.
Icon Alliance Harbinger Helmet Product Information
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following DOT DMCSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia), and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable and washable Hydradry interior
- Quick-change, fog-free proshield with sideplates
- Prolock shield locking system
- Available in Black
- Available in sizes SX – 3XL
- Replacement parts available
Icon does not exist within a vacuum. We are both influenced by and influence the greater world of motorcycling. That world extends far beyond the ‘stunt’ community for which we are most closely associated. Indeed – fighters, rats, sportys, choppers, cafes, flattrackers, roadracers, scooters, antiques, minibikes, and oddball mashup customs have an equal place under the Icon tent. Combine these cultures with our fundamental goal of championing the street riders cause (i.e. protecting your ass) and you have the core of we the brand we call Icon.