The JW Speaker Adaptive 2 Series headlights f0r Harley-Davidson Road Glide 5.75-inch Dual Headlights feature Adaptive technology when using the high beam, in addition to the low beam. Providing ditch-to-ditch lighting to eliminate dark corners on sharp turns and a punch of light 1,500 feet down the road to give you a safer and more confident ride to master the corners. These LED motorcycle headlights are designed to be a direct plug and play retrofit for the 2013 and older Road Glide models.
- Improved to feature adaptive technology with the high beam, in addition to the low beam
- Plug-and-play retrofit for the 2013-older Road Glide models
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light
- Dynamically fills in dark areas while turning
- Breakthrough improvement in visibility and safety
- DOT and ECE dual-compliant headlight
- Dual Burn high and low beam optics for extra punch of light
- ComfortLite high beams
- Sold as a 2-light kit to fit the Road Glide
Installation Instructions can be found HERE.
The Adaptive 2 Series uses proprietary technology and on-board sensors to calculate bank angles on a real-time basis, automatically directing the light array up or down as the motorcycle leans. This additional illumination fills in the gaps to the left or right of the motorcycle that traditional headlights can’t. JW Speaker has several model headlamps for other Harley-Davidson models, which you can learn more about HERE.
Also available in a non-adaptive version, both versions of the Model 8692 feature ComfortLite high beam optics, heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs to not only deliver premium performance, but also give a bike a truly unique look.