In the never-ending quest f0r more power and optimal performance, one often overlooked no-brainer is to increase or improve your Harley-Davidson engine’s air flow. Air flow is everything in a performance engine and naturally, it begins at the air filter. Factory units are downright boxy and can be very restrictive. The S&S Cycle Tuned Induction Air Cleaner uses two laser cut and highly engineered tubes merged into a single collector and fed by a pair of high flow air filters placed directly in unobstructed air stream. The end result is maximum performance for your engine and a stylish package. The completely bolt-on kit is also available in three finish options: stainless steel, chrome and gloss black powdercoat for 2008-2016 Harley-Davidson Touring Models, 2016-2017 Harley-Davidson Softail Models and 2017-2021 Milwaukee-Eight-equipped Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- Bolt-on performance—over twice the filtering area over stock intake system
- Claims to increase horsepower and torque across the rpm range using air column inertia and carefully timed gas dynamic pressure waves
- Smooth intake tract of carefully selected tuned lengths increases performance
- High flow washable and reusable cotton media filter elements provide performance, protection, and economy
- Available in chrome, gloss black powder coat, or brushed stainless steel finish
- Water resistant rain socks also available (part # 106-0248)
Note: The Tuned Induction System will not fit on motorcycles equipped with fairing lower glove boxes or Twin-Cooled™ models