Brandon Holstein of Brawny Built goes over the details of his custom Harley-Davidson Street 750 powered build for the Hot Bike Speed and Style Fabrication Showdown.
Look for videos and photos of the other five builders right here on hotbikeweb.com.
Vote NOW for your favorite Hot Bike Speed and Style Fabrication Showdown builder’s bike here:
The Hot Bike Speed & Style fabrication showdown is a bike build-off that is powered by Harley-Davidson in conjunction with the Born-Free motorcycle show. This event combines both the contemporary style and refined performance of 2015 Harley-Davidson engines with our builder’s own mix of custom ideas and fabrication skills.
Each bike is a ground-up one-off build that showcases a next generation of custom.
The Speed & Style Builders are:
• Matt Harris of 40 Cal Customs
• Brandon Holstein of Brawny Built
• Chip Kastelnik of San Diego Customs
• Pat Patterson of Led Sled Customs
• Andy Carter of Pangea Speed
• Aaron/Shaun Guardado of Suicide Machine Co.