Feuling’s Milwaukee-Eight Cylinder Head Breathers
Do you want some flimsy piece of plastic in your factory Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight engine? No, you don’t. Step your game up with the Feuling Cylinder Head Breathers for Milwaukee-Eight Harleys. The factory plastic OEM breathers can be problematic, we find the material easily distorts, especially after seeing excessive heat then the internal umbrella valve struggles to seal, causing oil carry over. Another issue found with the OEM breathers is cracked and or broken exit nipples which can be caused by heat distortion and or improper fit and poor installation.
- Machined from billet 6061 aluminum with square surfaces, promoting excellent umbrella valve sealing, longer main breather exit nipples with dual O-rings to promote better breather system sealing
- Properly sized breather inlets and location for optimum engine breathing
- Unique design maximizes breather volume and allows for easy serviceability
- Breather bodies have multiple drain ports located on the inside floor, ports are chamfered on ID to allow easy drainage yet squared off on exits to deter filling from splash oil
- Anodized Feuling Red
- Fits Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight Softail and Touring Models.
Feuling breathers work well and seal well. In fact you will find they hold an engine vacuum. Testing shown on a healthy engine will see 3-4 ounces of oil in the sump and once the dipstick is removed another 3-4 ounces will drain. NOTE: for this test no external venting can be used, meaning a sealed dipstick and trans cover must be used.
Kits include: billet breather housings, billet covers, breather filter elements, umbrella valves and quality hardware.