In the sea of aftermarket motorcycle air cleaners currently on the market, you have to be selective in choosing the right one. There are several bits of criteria that need to be met to ensure optimal performance for your Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Increasing airflow is paramount. Design and style are also key components. After all, adding a little character to your factory ride that helps it breathe better is a win-win. The new Trask Assault Charge Air Cleaner Kit for Milwaukee-Eight-equipped Harley-Davidson Touring and Softail models checks both of the aforementioned boxes.
- Rated one of the highest flowing Harley-Davidson air cleaner kits on the market by third party testing.
- Features a billet aluminum backing plate with hidden integrated breather recirculation system and a LEXAN outer cover
- Increases power output by ~8 horsepower over stock and improves fuel efficiency.
- Snap-in velocity stack for improved air flow
- Dyno developed and tested
- Milwaukee-Eights with Screamin’ Eagle 64mm Throttle Body use standard Milwaukee-Eight kit
Fitments: 2017-later Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight Electra Glide, Road Glide, Road King, Street Glide and Softail.