The folks at Trask Performance developed this super trick Billet Aluminum Rear Frame Tail Section for 2009-later Harley-Davidson Touring Models. If you’re looking to gain an edge with a racier, lighter design with your overall Touring chassis, the Trask Aluminum Tail Section can help.
Featuring a race-inspired design, the new Billet Aluminum Tail Section is made from CNC-machined T-6061 billet aluminum and shaves about 8 pounds from the stock bagger setup. That means your Road Glide, Street Glide, Road King or whatever Touring Model you have can utilize the Trask setup to instantly shave some unnecessary weight, which aids in handling performance and provides a more agile feel when riding.
The Trask Aluminum Rear Tail Section is also a direct-replacement for stock Touring Model applications. They do offer a 4-inch extended version for those of you that want a racier setup. The setup comes raw, which allows you to anodize the Tail Section in whatever color you see fit to match your overall setup, and you also get a set of carbon fiber FXR style side covers to wrap things up nice and tidy.
If you’re looking to up your performance bagger game and get an edge over the stock application while shaving some weight, the Trask Performance Billet Aluminum Rear Frame Tail Section is an easy choice.
- Race inspired design
- All billet T6061 precision machined aluminum
- Saves over 8 pounds from stock
- Direct replacement for stock applications
- Also offered in a 4″ extended version for race applications
- Used on all Trask Performance Assault Glides
- Seat not included
- Includes FXR style carbon fiber side covers.
- Comes raw and unassembled to allow buyer to custom coat. Trask does not recommend powdercoating and strongly suggests anodizing
- Proudly made in the USA